A webinar is held, hosted by the CHEETAH Knowledge Exchange Platform (www.cheetah-exchange.eu) managed by ENEA.
The agenda for the webinar :
- Movie of the BFIRST project
- Opening of the Webinar by the chair. George Halambalakis, CRES (Greece).
- Building Integrated PhotoVoltaics. Presentation in memoriam of Dr. Yiannis Tripanagnostopoulos, University of Patras. Prof. Soteris Kalogirou, CUT (Cyprus).
- Development and demonstration of standardized building-integrated components based on fiber-reinforced solar technology. Eduardo Roman, TECNALIA (Spain).
- Product guidelines for energy producing composite components. Tjerk Reijenga, BEAR-iD (The Netherlands).
- Building-integrated products based on fiber-reinforced solar technology. José Maria Puig, ATERSA (Spain).
- Demonstration of multifunctional performance in real operation conditions in a new construction large experimental facility in Spain; a retroffited uni-familiar residential house in Greece; and a new multiuse residential complex in Belgium. Evangelos Mathas, CRES (Greece).
- Performance of the developed products in the three geographical locations and compliance with the IEC test standards. Michele Pellegrino, ENEA (Italy).